Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Newly Painted Armoire is Finished!

The reveal!!!
I love the color of the blue that we chose to use on this piece of furniture.  
This resides in my daughters room. 

She completely loves it.

Look how beautiful and cheerful this color is...

The doors have the original handles.  I replaced the lower pulls with new ones.  They were not the style we were looking for.   So, I gave all the hardware a coat of black paint then a light coat of "Oil Rubbed Bronze"  spray paint. 



I was so impatient that I had to go to Home Depot and buy the pulls. 
I didn't want to wait for them to be shipped.  I have learned my lesson though.   I could have saved a bundle, but I did get to say I am finished with this project.. Yeah!

So should I glaze it or leave it as is???
I can't decide for the life of me.  I am really having an argument with myself over this.

What do you think glaze or no glaze?  


I would love to hear your thoughts, so go ahead and 
leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment